10 Juvenile Justice Research Paper Topics You Can Feel Free To Use
If you are about to write a research paper on topics concerning juvenile justice, you will realize that not all topics may be approved by your tutor.
Some of the problems with using some topics are that they require case studies or relate to past cases that may not be appropriate to use because they involve juveniles and there are protection laws that are upheld.
The only way around this is to either use hypothetical cases or to cover over any personal details to such a point that the case study becomes so contrived that it is impossible to draw a plausible study.
However, there are several good websites that you can search that will give you ideas and topics for your research paper on Juvenile Justice.
- The link between juvenile justice and drug crime. Juvenile crime that is related to drug use , has a chronic effect on violent crimes; poor family relationships; ill health; cognitive problems and poor attainment in education.
- Juvenile detention facilities. Do they actually meet the needs of the juveniles? Do they provide education and courses for self-improvement and formal education? Bear in mind on this score that some juveniles actually do better in these centers than they do in school.
- Juveniles who have learning difficulties. How are they treated compared to other juveniles? How are their needs met?
- The work of the Youth Offending Teams. Youth offending teams work with young people who are at risk as well as those who have offended.
- The work of the Youth Worker and Juvenile Justice. Look at the work of the Youth Worker and how they promote positive behavior and how they can help and work with other agencies.
- The work of the Social Worker and Juvenile Justice. Look at the way that Social workers support young people and their families to promote positive behaviors and positive relationships.
- The Juvenile Justice System in comparison to the adult justice system. Also the effect of a juvenile who is to be tried as an adult.
- The Juvenile System of the Future. In what ways can the system make changes? How can the changes be supported in society? Can we learn anything from the way that other countries respond to Juvenile Justice?
- The effective Juvenile System. What works? What does not work? What evidence can you find beyond hearsay? Is there a gap in research?
- Treatment or Punishment? Discuss the merits of both and find evidence to support your claims.
- Midterm projects
- Research papers
- Topic selection
- Outline structure
- Fighting plagiarism
What we help with
Welcome to OpenScrolls.org - the best free academic resource for college students. We will teach you how to write impeccable introductions and conclusions for your term papers as well as show you how to conduct research for your term papers.
Every year the amount of students who hire best thesis writers online increases because they have no where else to turn when they are struggling to complete their term papers. Whether they have left it until the last minute and need a quick solution for getting it done before the deadline or if they need someone to help them improve their GPA for the semester, these services can come in quite handy. There is no need to pay hundreds of dollars to custom writing services - we provide all the help you need free of charge.
22 Interesting Ideas For Your Research Paper On Juvenile Delinquency
Juvenile delinquency is a challenge in so many parts of the world these days. You need to be able to discuss it accordingly when you have such a research paper to write. Once you are able to understand what to present for your research paper, working on it will be easier.
A lot has been said about delinquency among juveniles in the past. So many young kids have found themselves on the wrong side of the law for one reason or the other. There are also a lot of people who have been affected by such acts. It is therefore important for you to make sure that when you are addressing this subject, you present your ideas clearly. The following are some good ideas that you can use for your paper:
- Discuss how the juvenile problem is becoming worse by the day
- Discuss juvenile delinquency from the perspective of the Marxist crime concept
- Discuss how juvenile delinquency has been handled in juvenile courts
- Explain whether juvenile courts are the ideal place to handle juvenile delinquency
- Discuss the approaches that can be taken to deal with juvenile delinquency
- Explain how adolescents are challenged by juvenile delinquency
- Discuss how juvenile delinquency affects the learning environment
- Explain the role that schools have when dealing with juvenile delinquency
- Discuss how juvenile delinquency can be prevented
- How does an adolescent get back to normal life after serving their time?
- Explain the role of society in preventing juvenile delinquency
- Provide a new approach to dealing with juvenile delinquents
- Discuss the challenges that the 21st century adolescents are facing, hence the current issues with juvenile delinquency
- Explain the role of the family in combating juvenile delinquency
- Discuss how poverty is at the center of juvenile delinquency
- Discuss the importance of juvenile sentencing to the community
- Explain the role of genetics in juvenile delinquency
- Discuss how the environment supports juvenile delinquency in a select group of individuals
- Explain the social perspectives to which juvenile delinquency can be discussed
- Explain how juvenile delinquency among females has been on the rise in the past
- Discuss why young individuals are more willing to commit crimes these days
- Explain how the changes in the family setup has affected the increasing rate of juvenile delinquency