Dear Ms. Steele,
I am writing to apply for the Training Coordinator position with Triangle Corporation. I possess nearly a decade of experience in the training and development industry and I enjoy helping people to reach their full potential on the job.
In my current position of Training Coordinator for ABC Group I develop and implement training programs for new employees as well as maintain a regular training schedule for all staff. I am well-versed in training procedures learning methods and educational theory. I enjoy putting this knowledge into practice and being able to see participant growth from the beginning of a program to completion. I am a standout candidate for your Training Coordinator position because of the professionalism and skills I have to offer. Past employers have praised me for my efficiency organization and people skills. I would love the chance to demonstrate my competence and share my knowledge with the staff of Triangle Corporation.
My ability to assist trainees in learning complex information and to use my knowledge of educational methods to develop successful training programs are among my greatest strengths. I would love the chance to discuss this in more detail with you in person. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
Training Coordinator Resume Samples
Training Coordinators are responsbile for identifying, facilitating and monitoring training activities in a company. Typical Training Coordinator resume samples describe duties such as assessing training needs, developing internal training programs or contracting external ones, facilitating learning, providing feedback, and monitoring outcomes. Essential qualifications for this role are researching and planning abilities, excellent communication and presentation skills, coaching, teamwork and problem-solving orientation. Employers select resumes displaying a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and previous instruction experience.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Training Coordinator Cover Letter.
Training Coordinator/office Administrator
Responsible for all office administration for the LA Metro Learning & Development (L&D) training facility.
- Reported to West Region L&D Director and supported 7 trainers. Prior to LMS, scheduled over 300 training classes per year, as well as outside vendor training. Created an Event Request Form to ensure the success of the class for the trainer and attendees.
- Acted as West Region Learning Management System (LMS) administrator for over 8000 employees, starting with launch on 1/1/2008.
- Administered LMS training for supervisors, managers and directors via on-site presentations and webinars to facilitate successful launch.
- Increased class enrollment over 50% through preparation and distribution of marketing flyers.
- Coordinated numerous lunchtime events with programming/supplier vendors, resulting in increased product knowledge for field employees, as well as training department staff.
- Worked with the West Region training team as LMS Scorecard Administrator to improve training metrics.
Coordinate the on-boarding process for all new employees. Coordinate and schedule training classes. Create standard and specialized training based on organizational and job needs. Track and measure all training for return on investment. Design and conduct post training evaluations and assessments to ensure training objectives are met. Update and maintain product knowledge documentation. Provide periodic updates to department managers on training accomplishments. Conduct needs analysis to determine training needs. Maintain training records for all employees. Assist in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing business applications.
- Designed and developed a year-round company training "university" program
- Composed a new employee orientation program
- Constructed a first time needs assessment analysis program for the credit union
- Facilitate monthly in a company All-Staff meeting as well as provide one-on-one coaching as needed
Responsibilities included providing ongoing career development strategies for clients on a case by case basis providing application and resume workshops which provide skillful insight and strategies
- Maintained tracking of the training database, calendar, roster, evaluations, materials and supplies.
- Assisted with workshops, motivational, attitudinal courses trained clients readiness skills related to attainment of pre-employment/work maturities competencies, and job skills
- Coordinated placements into jobs, job shadowing opportunities, internships and provide crisis intervention as needed
- Counseled participants as needed, documents participant counseling sessions
- Conducted group participation activities to build self-esteem, enhance motivation, and improve communication skill
- Additional administrative duties, basic office management: orders supplies, process approvals for payment and routine communication with personnel, finance and executive offices
Participant Training Coordinator/program Management Assistant
Led participant training activities, directed selection process and monitored the implementation of training and progress;
- Participated in the selection of candidates for International Visitor Programs sponsored by the U.S. Embassy;
- Prepared, updated and presented detailed budget analyses for the Education Team and Mission Management;
- Established key relationships with other Mission offices to ensure timely completion of procurement and accounting actions;
- Provided guidance to the Education Administrative Assistant;
- Part of an Office Team that was recognized as a high-performing unit leading efforts with government to reform primary education.
Safety and Training Coordinator
Improved customer retention by13% by training all aspects of the business to all associates
- Improved customer/employee retention with coaching during training and route observations
- Handled escalated customer service calls which helped company achieve customer satisfaction goals
- Elevated branch to top level for company safety records by developing and delivering new training
- Improved branch sales to lead region last 2 years from 5th with sales and technical training in 2011
GFEBS Training Coordinator
Managed a training program for an SAP based Department of Defense accounting system.
- Scheduled, tracked, and validated required training and completions for more than 500 system users.
- Trained users how to navigate two SAP based systems and the Army Learning Management System.
- Researched, documented, and reported all system and program feedback, changes, and updates.
- Performed troubleshooting for problems, followed up on fixes, and reported shortfalls in all systems.
- Documented and reported training progress and trainee feedback.
- Enforced system policy and guidelines.
- Produced and analyzed system reports.
Lead Trainer & Training Coordinator
Delivered technical training to domestic and international customers, distributors and sales
representatives. Training encompassed implementation, operation and maintenance of hardware and software products. Coordinated with department heads, and arranged for assessments, demonstrations, and on-the-job training. Designed and delivered technical aspects of sales training worldwide.
- Coached technical staff to evolve into competent trainers using variety of methodologies,
- Tracked and monitored training and trends to make valid recommendations to improve the organization
- Evolved the company from an old technology to more advanced technology and software, ready to serve new customers with more complex needs
- Collaborated with management on strategic training initiatives to roll out new products
- Cooperated with Engineering and Project Management to evaluate new products and features for their train-ability
- Known for representing the company's high service standards and modeling positive attitude and professionalism
HR Global Training Coordinator - Contract Employee
Arranged special operational training with internal and external vendors for offshore employees in order to comply with company and/or operator training and licensing standards;
- Monitored employee training metrics and developed executable training plans;
- Maintained employee training and certifications to ensure government compliance standards and audit requirements;
- Served as the Gulf Coast liaison to internal and external clients regarding training compliance information;
- Served as a point of contact to answer questions relative to training and compliance need.
Armed Spo/part-time Lieutenant/compliance Manager & Training Coordinator
Perform patrols for the 2nd largest Federal building (Department of Commerce) in the DC Federal Triangle and performed equipment assessments to ensure 100 percent operational readiness.
- Operate various types of security systems such as Barriers, X-Ray machines, Closed Camera Television Systems, electronic doors and intrusion detection systems.
- Maintained up to 75 officer's personnel & credential folders.
- Manage and control all visitors entering into building.
- Administered working and prepared reports of any irregularities in safety standards during a shift as a supervisor. Supervised seven to twelve officers during the weekend shift, including coverage for the Captain's shift of twenty-five officers.
- Ensured optimal performance of day-to-day administrative functions, including Compliance Management support
- Slashed officer suspension rate by monitoring employee upcoming credential deliverables maintaining 80% or higher compliance production
- Utilized dispatcher operator know-how to make certain rapid deployment of officers and/or supervisors to fire/duress/SCIF alarms
Responsible for creating engaging training environment that maintained and developed sales skills. Also responsible for maintaining professional relationship with vendors and contractors. Collaborating with peers and management to create a skills development certification program. Creating a standard operating procedure for training requests. Successful at creating organized and professional events.
- Managing coordination of skills development events with 30-100 participants.
- Partnering with managers and executive level employees to create customized action plans.
- Developing performance evaluation to determine effectiveness of improvement plans.
- Building trust relationships to increase collaboration.
- Maintaining team WebEx and Learning & Development website.
- Leveraging business relationships to decrease costs.
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.
Well done! Your resume has been submitted successfully! You will receive a confirmation soon.