Dear Mr. Irwin,
I am writing to apply for the Digital Content Producer position with Credo Media. I am a digital communications professional with over six years of producing online content for various properties. In my current role as a Freelance Digital Content Producer I write online content in the form of blog posts ad copy articles and social media updates for clients as well as for my own platforms.
I am organized and efficient able to juggle a number of jobs at once. I am familiar with most popular blogging platforms and content management services. My writing style is concise and conversational but I am flexible and can adapt to the voice required for each project. Clients often rave about my ability to capture their message so precisely. I would be thrilled to be able to share this talent with Credo Media as Digital Content Producer.
I have no doubt you will find me to be an excellent candidate for the Digital Content Producer position with your company. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me at your convenience to schedule an interview and to view my portfolio. I look forward to meeting with you and appreciate your time.
Video Producer Cover Letter
Video Producers work in the film, television, and video industries. They supervise the creation of video content from concept to delivery. Specific job duties of a Video Producer include: hiring artists, managing budgets, raising funds, researching and evaluating ideas, organizing shooting schedules, supervising project completion, and making sure the production is finished on budget.
Those interested in a Video Producer career should be able to showcase in their cover letters the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and problem-solving orientation
- Being able to work under pressure
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Resource management abilities
- Technical skills
- Computer competences and knowledge of relevant software
Below is provided an example Video Producer sample cover letter displaying similar skills and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Video Producer Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Gonzales:
Technical expertise, a robust work ethic, and productive team collaboration are all essential components to success in video production. As a skilled professional with more than 9 years of experience leading video projects from start to finish, I am positioned to make a significant impact on Uplink as your next Video Producer.
My background includes managing all editing, sound engineering / music, animation, recording, and final show delivery in various formats such as DVD, Web, and Blu-Ray. With proficiency in a broad range of software applications—along with my ability to collaborate effectively with industry experts, peers, and freelance teams—I am confident that my talents and abilities will significantly benefit Uplink.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Spearheading high-style, high-quality video production projects throughout all life cycle phases, applying expertise in 2D/3D animation, shooting, lighting, multi-camera usage, framing, editing, directing, and post-production to meet client goals and achieve deadline and budget requirements.
- Completing dynamic internship with ABC 9 News in Tukwila, WA; amassed key knowledge in news writing, interviewing, video shooting, production, and editing.
- Demonstrating proficiency in Final Cut Pro, Aurora, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and both Mac and PC platforms; comfortable with DSLR and 3-CCD cameras.
- Utilizing solid organizational, communication, leadership, and multitasking skills to generate maximum efficiency and first-rate quality in both independent and team environments.
With my strong experience and technical fluency, I am prepared to excel in providing outstanding video production services to your company. I look forward to discussing this role in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.