Dissertation Statistics Help
Are you anxious about your Dissertation Statistics? Many researchers across the globe struggle in completing their research design and statistics. We at Dissertation India, have the solution ready. Our specialised team of PhD statisticians can help you with research design, questionnaire design, conducting pilot study, data management, conducting statistical tests and interpreting the results thus achieved. Our Dissertation Statistics Help service has been very well accepted by researchers and students doing their doctorate or master's.
Statistics is the core of research. A Thesis or Dissertation generally requires a lot of data collection, tabulation and then analysis of the same. With most studies in project management, consumer behaviour and medical sciences involving statistics, we have built an in-house team of 24 PhD and over 50 Master's level statisticians, who have years of experience in research methods and statistical analysis. We offer expert guidance to research students for completing the statistics part of their research work. Dissertation Statistics Help also includes one to one consulting directly with the statistician.
Dissertation Statistics Help has been a boon for researchers for over 10 years. We have been offering genuine support from an expert statistician panel for conducting research and completing the data analysis chapter. We have till date consulted over 1000 research candidates on various PhD and Master's studies. Our team of statisticians has dealt with research projects on Medicine, Pharma, Life Sciences, Management, Finance & Economics, Social Sciences and consumer research.
Any statistical project requires collecting and cleaning the data at the first stage. After understanding the hypothesis, variables and data size, it is important to select the most appropriate statistical test. Statistics help service meet s the requirements of scholars who are proficient in their domains, but lack knowledge of analytical tools. Choice of right statistical tests goes far in determining the success of dissertation. Tools including SPSS, Stata, E-Views, SAS, Excel, and Minitab are used frequently by us in completing such research studies. The suitable tool is chosen according to the topic of research and the preference of the student. We offer comprehensive data analysis and management post implementation of the statistical tool. We offer SPSS Help for those researchers who have a mandate to use SPSS for their data analysis chapter.
After having applied the tools, it becomes crucial to make proper inference of the calculations. a wrong interpretation of the results can spoil the research. Our statisticians provide an accurate report of the results for the discussions chapter. A statistical report consists of two parts namely: A A) Descriptive Statistics and B) Inferential Statistics.Good understanding of research methodology comes handy while doing the statistical analysis. The statistical analysis includes all tests which are a prerequisite (inherent tests like Bon Ferroni) for doing parametric or non-parametric tests.
The analysis reports presented include details of prerequisite tests and the significance tests carried out to decide on the hypothesis. In fact, we go a step further and explain the steps involved in statistical analysis so that you as a client remain confident in front of your dissertation committee. Whether you are looking for multivariate data analysis or structured equation modeling, we offer the right blend of solutions to complete the data analysis chapter.
One of the frequently searched questions in statistics is: What is a Principal Component Factor Analysis? The key aim of principal components factor analysis is to minimise the number of variables in the analysis by using a surrogate variable to represent a bunch of variables. Analysis of data result indicates the association amongst the original variables and the factors, so that making correct substitutions is possible. Principal Component Analysis (PCA) is normally employed to ease up the data set before further multivariate tests can be done on it.
Example of How to conduct logistic regression problem- Step by Step Process of Dissertation Statistics Help
Dependent Variable definition
Independent Variable definition
Requirements of the Output
Statistics is an integral part of research on most topics and not many people know this subject to the extent required to complete a research. So the demand for quality services in academic statistical help has risen in recent years. Our service of Dissertation Statistics Help has been developed on similar lines keeping in mind the demand for these services and the problems that researchers normally face. In depth consulting on the research methods, data management, designing the instruments and writing interpretation reports, our service covers the entire gamut of statistical requirements of a research scholar.
Dissertation Statistics Help offered by our company comes at very reasonable cost. On request, we also provide detailed interpretation reports and one to one consulting over phone and Skype. Hire us for your Dissertation Statistics needs and we will make sure that your work on statistics is accepted. Do send us the following details when subscribing to Dissertation Statistics Help Service:
- Topic of research
- Data availability
- Choice of Software
- Time available to complete the work
Get in touch with your detailed project requirements and we will send you a custom quote on how we can assist in 30 minutes. You can also choose to talk to an agent at +91-11-27357534
For students who need technical assistance to complete their dissertation or thesis, we offer outstanding dissertation and thesis consulting services in the areas described below.
Our dissertation consultants are faculty or former faculty at major American universities. These consultants act in an advising and mentoring role guiding you to successfully select a topic, and develop and carry out a sound dissertation or thesis study. They are experts in developing a dissertation topic, writing; research design, methodology, developmental editing, statistical analysis, and qualitative analysis.
We offer the following consulting services:
- Topic Selection: Help you identify a topic that is interesting, makes a contribution to your field, is appropriate in scope for a dissertation/thesis-level project, and if relevant manageable within a prescribed time frame.
- Concept Papers and Proposal Writing: Provide guidance and direction to you as you develop and write your concept paper and/or proposal. Help you develop hypotheses that will be testable within the scope of the study or a solid overview of the dissertation/thesis and the chapters that will be written as relevant.
- Literature Reviews and Problem Statements: Guide you to develop an approach to review the literature, including searching, selecting, summarizing, critically evaluating, and conceptualizing it into a coherent framework. Help you present the literature in a way that tells a clear story and provides a solid background for research questions or a central argument. Work with you to establish a sound conceptual basis for the project, based on existing research findings or knowledge. Provide sound guidance to you as you develop your problem statement.
- Methodology: Assist you with developing measurable and appropriate research (or evaluation) questions and hypotheses. Help you design a methodologically sound study, including identifying participants, sampling methods, appropriate measures and data collection plans and procedures, and guide the writing of the Methods Section.
- Data Collection and Management: Guide you in navigating human subjects approval. Help you understand and solve problems or address issues that arise in collecting data or identifying source material. Assist in setting up a database for data entry, guiding data entry and inspection/cleaning.
- Instrument Development and Evaluation: Help with all aspects of scale development, including appropriately wording items, analysis of psychometric properties of the measure, and identifying and discarding weak items.
- Quantitative Data Analysis: These services are described on our Statistics page.
- Qualitative Data Analysis: Provide you with guidance designing qualitative studies, data coding and analysis, including studies using a mixed-methodology. Guide you to conduct effective interviews, identify a theoretical orientation for qualitative data analysis, enhance the credibility and reliability of your research findings, interpret your findings, and write your results and conclusions. Common approaches to data analysis we suggest are grounded theory, phenomenology, ethnography, and narrative.
- Discussion: Assist you to interpret your findings in light of hypotheses and existing literature, proposing alternative explanations, limitations, and future implications.
- Developmental Editing: Provide an in-depth review of your writing and edit your manuscript for content, style, tone, clarity, level of detail, organization, grammar and punctuation. Edit to ensure that study concepts are adequately developed, tables and figures are used appropriately, and that the story you want to tell comes across clearly. Guide you to rewrite awkward passages and cue you as to where new written material is needed. Offer comments and suggestions to make sure that your document follows a clear path from your thesis statement to your conclusion. Guide you with the use of APA style or other writing-style requirements and the use of appropriate citation style. Developmental editing is conducted in close consultation with you and may require more than one round of editing, as clients may need to add additional materials and make clarifications with the consultant.
- Committee Members: Help you integrate feedback from committee members so that you appropriately address their concerns and ideas. Help you proactively communicate with committee member and problem-solve any issues with them that may arise.
- Oral Defense Meetings: Help you prepare for oral-defense meetings (both proposal meetings and final defense meetings).